Sunday, August 19, 2012

SummerSlam Prediction




Hello all

So tonight is SummerSlam. And as you all know, it is prediction time. So here we go.

United States Championship Match, Santino Marella vs. Antonio Cesaro: Yes, exactly, I have no idea who these people are also. I will try to give this match some of the respect it deserves; I mean it is for the US title. Since this Antonio Cesaro has beaten Santino a few times, and Santino has been the champion for a while now, I think Cesaro will win the title (much to the chagrin of my wife).

WWE Tag Team Championship Match, Kofi Kingston & R-Truth vs. The Prime Time Players: This has been a pretty entertaining rivalry lately. Prime Time has been getting the best of Kofi and R-Truth, and it looks like the Players are going to win the titles. Not so fast my friends…….naw just kidding, the players will win the belts. They are actually a good team, and they will have a pretty good run with the titles.

Intercontinental Championship Match, The Miz vs. Rey Mysterio: The Miz just won the belt at RAW 1000. He has been gone for a long time doing a movie, and I think this will be his time to be a major player on RAW. With that said, I don’t see him losing the belt tonight. I know Rey just came back from a long layoff (injury) also, but I still think Miz will retain the title.

Kane vs. Daniel Bryan:Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler: I don’t know about you guys, but this match is one that I am really looking forward to. You guys know I think Dolph is the future of WWE. I think he can do almost everything (he is not great on the mic, but that is what Vickie is there for). And I loved the Chris Jericho who was dressed in suits, and came out and insulted the fans. I have never been much of a fan of Y2J. That being said I think this match is going to steal the show. I think Dolph will take this match.

World Heavyweight Championship, Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio: I feel like this was a fall back match. I don’t know what they were doing with suspending the match, saying Sheamus would not wrestle, then him coming out, and now he is wrestling. I don’t get any of this, but hey maybe there is a reason for it. So my prediction for this match is that Sheamus will get beat up throughout most of it, but will work his way back, and he will retain the title.

WWE Championship, CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. The Big Show: I really want to see this match. There has been great build up to this match. Punk beat up the Rock at RAW 1000, and on the next episode, he told everyone exactly why he did it; because the WWE champion should be in the spotlight on RAW. I could not agree more with him on that. So now he is a heel and he is making sure that the WWE Championship is getting its spotlight. With that said, on to the match. As much as I would love to see a brand new WWE Champion, I don’t see either of these guys beating Punk. I guess if it were going to be one of the challengers, I think it would be the Big Show. I can’t see why Cena would win tonight, and not at RAW 1000. So I think Punk wins tonight.

Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar: This match has gotten very personal. I am sure Brock has been gone so long to get back into the mentality of wrestling, and Triple H has gotten back into shape. This is going to be a phenomenal match. There is one part of me that thinks that Triple H has to win this match because Brock is the bully, and bullies have to be put in their place. But there is another part of me that thinks Brock may be in beast mode, and he may destroy Triple H. So what am I going to go with as my prediction? I am going to say Triple H will pull off the victory, but he will get beat up real bad.

Okay people, there are my predictions. What do you think? Leave a message on here and let me know what you think, and/or what your predictions are. Thanks for reading.
Oh wait wait wait……..one more thing. I bet that after the hard fought World title match, I am 90% certain Dolph Ziggler will cash in his “Money in the Bank” contract, and win the title.


AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment