Sunday, January 27, 2013

Rumble Time!!!!!!

Hello all


It is one of my favorite times of the year. It is time for the Royal Rumble, and as you all know, the Rumble is the beginning of the road to Wrestlemania. So of course I will be doing a prediction blog. So let’s not waste any time.

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: ANTONIO CESARO(c) vs. The MIZ:
This is the Rumble pre show. These guys have been battling for the past month or so. The Miz has done a lot to revamp his image into a baby face(much to my dismay, I enjoyed Miz as a heel). Cesaro has been making fun of the United States since he won the title late last year. Though he has been a fighting champion, I think he lacks the charisma to keep the belt. Maybe later on he will find his niche, and challenge for a world title, but for now, I choose Miz to bring the title back to the US.

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: TEAM HELL NO(c) vs. TEAM RHODES SCHOLARS:
I am a huge fan of both of these teams. I saw them live at the Hell in a Cell Pay Per View here in Atlanta, and loved the match. That match ended in a disqualification, meaning the champions kept their belts. This time I believe that we will have new champions. As much as we all love team Hell No, and as funny as they are, I am sure they are ready to go back to being singles competitors.

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP, LAST MAN STANDING MATCH: ALBERTO DEL RIO(c) vs. The Big Show: This is going to be a very good match. A rematch to their title match from Smackdown two weeks ago. I love a last man standing match. Two men beat the crap out of each other until one of them has to stay down for a 10 count. Like The Miz, Del Rio has back a baby face, and defeated the Big Show for the title, much to everybody’s surprise. Now on to the match, last time Del Rio used an announcer table to keep the Big Show down for the 10 count, but I cannot imagine him being able to keep him down for the 10 count, so I think the Big Show will get the world title back.

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH(c) CM PUNK vs. THE ROCK:
I have been waiting for this one for a long time. Punk has been champion for more than a year. And the Rock is……well he is the Rock. I think they are setting the Rock up for another big Wrestlemania main event. Last year’s broke records, so I am sure that they are expecting this year’s to be even bigger. Now down to my prediction, I think that the WWE is setting up to have the Rock in the main event, as the WWE champion. I think Rock defeats Punk, and becomes the new WWE Champion.

The Royal Rumble Match:
Like I have said before, this is one of my favorite matches in all of WWE. Now I would sit here and tell you all of these guys who could win, but I have been wrong with my last few Rumble predictions. So this year, I am going to say that I believe that the winner of this year’s Rumble will be someone who is going to be a surprise. Either someone who is coming back from injury, or someone whom we have not seen in a while. Okay, I’m sure I can’t help it… I think Brock Lesnar comes back, and he wins the Rumble, 10 years after his other Rumble win.

Well everyone, he we go again. I have made my predictions. Let me know what you think. And let’s all buckle up and get ready for our journey down the Road to Wrestlemania.

AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment